鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文( 六 )


这些是覆盖到你的躯干下方的短上衣,它们会展示你的腹部,或者你的胃 。
As I said before, "shirts" in British English refer to tops with buttons down the front and a collar and usually cuffs.
正如我之前所说,英式英语中的衬衫指前面有纽扣和衣领,通常是袖口的上衣 。
We also have blouses.
我们也有女式衬衫 。
These are like feminine shirts.
这些就像女性的衬衫 。
Theyre normally more loose fitting.
它们通常更宽松 。
They dont necessarily have the collar, and theyre considered to be more smart and formal.
它们不一定有领子,它们被认为更干练和正式 。
Cuffs are the end parts of shirts, and to seal them, we...I dont know why I pinched myself just there.
袖口是衬衫的末端,为了系紧它们,我们......我不知道为什么我掐自己这里 。
To close them, but we use cufflinks.
要闭合它们,我们使用袖扣 。
"Cufflinks," thats the accessory that many men receive on their birthdays.
袖扣,这是很多男性会在生日的时候收到的配饰 。
Lets talk about the tops that keep you warm.
我们来谈谈让你保持温暖的上衣 。
In British English, we have "jumpers," and in American English they call them "sweaters."
在英式英语中,我们有毛衣,在美式英语中,他们称它们为sweater 。
If you said to a British person, "Can I borrow a sweater," I think we would understand you, but we might think maybe youre looking for sportswear.
如果你对一个英国人说:我可以借一件毛衣吗?我想我们会理解你的,但我们可能会认为你正在寻找运动装 。
We do have sweatshirts, which are like hoodies but with no hood and generally no pocket on the front.
我们有运动衫,它像连帽衫但没有兜帽而且前面一般没有口袋 。
Theyre normally cotton with tight sleeves.
它们通常是棉质的,袖子很紧 。
Hoodies have a hood on a pocket at the front.
连帽衫在前面的口袋上有一个兜帽 。
We also have "jumpers" or "knitwear."
我们也有套头衫或针织衫 。
Theres lots of different styles.
有很多不同的款式 。
Cable knit or chunky knit.
绞花针织或粗针织 。
My fiance, Will, loves a cable knit jumper.
我的未婚夫 Will 喜欢绞花针织套头衫 。
We also have fair-isle print, which have that Christmas-y design around the neck.
我们也有费尔岛印花,脖子上有圣诞风格的设计 。
Striped or stripey.
条纹衫 。
And also cardigans, which are divided down the middle and are closed with buttons.

鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文

文章插图
还有开衫,从中间分开并用纽扣闭合 。
Now lets talk about some casual jackets as well.
现在让我们来谈谈一些休闲夹克 。
We have a biker, or leather jacket, made out of leather.
我们有由皮革制成的机车衣或皮夹克 。
Denim jackets.
牛仔夹克 。
Bomber, or military jackets.
飞行员夹克或军用夹克 。
And baseball, or varsity jackets.
还有棒球,或校队夹克 。
And these are an American-style jacket, but they became very popular in the UK, and theyre what college students tend to wear.
这些是美式夹克,但它们在英国变得非常流行,它们是大学生们喜欢穿的衣服 。
We also have formal jackets.
我们也有正式的夹克 。
A blazer is a more casual, less tailored, formal jacket.
【鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文】西装外套是一种更休闲、不太剪裁的正式夹克 。
We have a tailored jacket, which is very close fitting.
我们有一件量身定制的夹克,非常合身 。

推荐阅读