鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文( 十 )


我们也有很多不同类型的帽子 。
A hat with a peak is called a "cap."
带有尖顶的帽子称为鸭舌帽 。
You can have a visor, which just goes around here.
你可以戴遮阳帽,它就在这儿 。
Theres nothing at the top.
顶部什么都没有 。
A beret is French inspired, of course.
贝雷帽当然是受法国启发的 。
A Panama hat, very nice for holidays.
巴拿马帽,非常适合度假 。
We also have fedoras.
我们也有软呢帽 。
I know there are very mixed views on fedoras in the internet community.
我知道在互联网社区人们对软呢帽的看法非常复杂 。
Top hats, which are very tall.
高顶礼帽,非常高 。
My fiance wears a top hat once a year at the races, and I can never take him seriously when hes wearing it.
我的未婚夫每年在比赛中戴一顶大礼帽,当他戴着它时,我永远无法严肃起来 。
It looks too ridiculous because hes already six foot six, which is nearly two metres, its one-nine-eight, and so to have a top hat on as well, its just too much.
看起来太可笑了,因为他已经六英尺六英寸了,将近两米,一九八,所以还要戴一顶大礼帽,这太过分了 。
When we go to weddings, sometimes, especially women, will wear a little decoration.
当我们去参加婚礼时,有时,尤其是女性,会穿一点装饰 。
Its not quite a hat, but its an accessory on their head.
这不是一顶帽子,但它是他们头上的配饰 。
We call this a "fascinator" because it just fascinates everyone.
我们称之为头饰,因为它让每个人都着迷 。
We also have a beanie hat or a woolly hat, which is knitted.
我们还有针织的无檐小便帽或羊毛帽 。
And if it has a pompom on it, we call it a bobble hat.
如果上面有绒球,我们就称它为圆头帽 。
So cute.
好可爱 。
Right, that is it for todays lesson.
好了,今天的课就到这里 。
I hope you learned something.
我希望你学到了一些东西 。
I have thrown a lot of vocabulary at you.
我向你们展示了很多词汇 。
If you want to review that vocabulary in your own time, please do download the PDF document.
如果你想在自己的时间复习这些词汇,请下载 PDF 文件 。
Its got everything weve discussed today and a quiz.
它包含我们今天讨论的所有内容和测验 。
Just click on the link in the description box, enter your name and your email address, sign up for my mailing list, and you receive the PDF automatically, and you receive each lesson PDF each week as its released.
只需单击说明框中的链接,输入你的姓名和电子邮件地址,注册我的邮件列表,你就会自动收到 PDF,只要一发布,你每周都会收到每节课的 PDF 。
You also receive all of my news, updates, and offers.
你还会收到我的所有新闻、更新和优惠 。
If youd like to improve your listening skills and your vocabulary skills even further, then you can try looking at my vlogging channel, where I vlog my life here in the English countryside.
如果你想让你的听力和词汇技巧更进一步,那你可以试试看我的视频博客频道,那里记录了我在英国乡村的生活 。
Every vlog is fully subtitled, so you can use it as a language learning tool.
每个视频博客都有完整的字幕,因此你可以将其用作语言学习工具 。
That is Lucy Bella on YouTube.
它在 YouTube 上的频道名叫 Lucy Bella 。
Dont forget to connect with me on my social media.
不要忘记在我的社交媒体上与我联系 。
Ive got my Instagram, @Lucy, and my website, englishwithlucy. co. uk, where I have a handmade pronunciation tool, where you can click on any phoneme and hear me pronounce it.

推荐阅读