They are normally tight, but have a bit at the waist that flares out.
它们通常很紧,但在腰部有一点向外张开 。
Bodycon dresses and pencil dresses are usually very figure-hugging and tight.
紧身连衣裙和铅笔裙通常非常贴身和紧身 。
Lets move on to shoes.
让我们继续说鞋子 。
We normally talk about our flats or our heels.
我们通常谈论我们的平底鞋或高跟鞋 。
So obviously, flat shoes have no heels, and heels elevate your heel off the ground.
所以很明显,平底鞋没有高跟,跟将脚后跟抬离地面 。
Ballet flats are of course inspired by ballet dancers.
芭蕾平底鞋当然是受到芭蕾舞者的启发 。
Kitten heels have a tiny little thin heel.
小猫高跟鞋有一个细小的鞋跟 。
Tall version of that is called "stiletto heels."
高跟版的那个叫做细高跟 。
Thats with a really thin pointy heel that is really difficult to walk on.
那是一个非常细的尖跟,那真的很难走 。
Platform heels have a thick platform under the toes.
厚底高跟鞋在脚趾?下有一个厚厚的平台 。
Wedges have no individual heel.
坡跟鞋没有单独的鞋跟 。
Its just all one block at the bottom.
它只是在底部有一整块 。
And we also have court shoes and pumps, which are sort of lower heels.
我们还有宫廷鞋和高跟鞋,这是一种较低的高跟鞋 。
When we talk about flatter shoes, we have "trainers" in the UK, or "sneakers" in American English.
当我们谈论平底鞋时,我们在英国有运动鞋,或美式英语中的sneakers 。
Again, theres lots of crossover now.
同样,现在很多时候都混用 。
Boots: these cover your entire foot.
靴子:它们覆盖你的整个脚 。
Sandals: these are strappy shoes that you wear in summer.
凉鞋:这是你夏天穿的系带鞋 。
And flip-flops, these are also known as thongs.
还有人字拖,这些也被称为拖鞋 。
These are very minimal rubber shoes that you can wear in the summer and normally at the beach.
这些是你可以在夏天穿非常小的橡胶鞋通常在海滩 。
We have loafers.
我们有乐福鞋 。
We also have boat shoes, Chelsea boots, and brogues.
我们还有船鞋、切尔西靴和布洛克鞋 。
Finally, lets touch on accessories.
最后,让我们谈谈配饰 。
Of course, wed be nothing without our sunglasses.
当然,如果没有太阳镜,我们将一事无成 。
We can also call them "sunnies" for short or "shades."
我们也可以简称它们为sunnies或shades 。
We also wear watches, scarves, gloves, a handbag, handbags, or just bags in general.
我们也戴手表、围巾、手套,手提包,或者只是一般的包 。
I have heard people refer to male handbags as "manbags."
我听说人们将男士手袋称为manbags 。
Im not sure if thats really a thing.
我不确定这是否真的是一回事 。
Why would they not just call it a bag?
他们为什么不把它叫做包?
We can also carry an umbrella.
我们也可以带伞 。
And one important thing to note is neckwear, especially in mens wear.
需要注意的一件重要事情是颈部服饰,尤其是男装 。
We can have a tie or a cravat.
我们可以打领带或领结 。
Thats a different...
那是不一样的......
Thats like sort of a silk scarf that you wear in place of a tie.
文章插图
它有点像丝巾,你戴它用来代替领带 。
If you want a bow, its a bow tie.
如果你想要一个蝴蝶结,那就是领结 。
We also have loads and loads and loads of different types of hats.
推荐阅读
- excel出生日期如何改格式
- 如何拆面粉袋子的线,面粉袋线头怎么拆掉
- 乌克兰基辅柴可夫斯基音乐学院,哈尔科夫音乐学院
- DNF金币上限怎么提升,DNF如何提升金币存储上限
- 牛角手串的保养方法,牛角手串可以戴着洗澡吗
- 周深多高,周深英语149分真的吗
- 如何退出bios界面开机,电脑开机进入bios怎么退出
- 南浔为什么叫水晶晶
- 2024巴黎奥运会增加4个大项目是哪几项