鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文


鸭舌帽的英文,鸭舌帽子的英文

文章插图
重播播放00:00/00:00正在直播00:00进入全屏点击按住可拖动视频
Hello everyone and welcome back to "English with Lucy."
大家好,欢迎回到跟着 Lucy 学英语 。
Today, I have a vocabulary lesson.
今天,我带来的是一节词汇课 。
We are going to talk about clothes vocabulary, but not just the basic clothes vocabulary, were going to go into detail.
我们要谈谈服装词汇,但不仅仅是基本的服装词汇,我们将详细介绍 。
When you start learning English, one of the first things that you learn is "socks," "t-shirt," "shoes," "hat..."
当你开始学习英语时,你最开始学习的内容之一就是袜子、T 恤、鞋子、帽子......
But there is so much more than that.
但还有更多 。
Theres so much more advanced vocabulary.
还有很多高级词汇 。
Whats the difference between a t-shirt bra and a pushup bra?
T恤文胸和聚拢型文胸有什么区别?
Or boxers and briefs?
还是四角裤和三角裤?
What would you call this neck line style on a t-shirt?
你会怎么称呼 T 恤上的这种领口款式?
I am going to tell you all of this.
我要告诉你这一切 。
As always, I have created a free PDF that goes with this lesson.
和往常一样,我为本节课创建了一个免费的 PDF 。
If you would like to download that PDF, its got all of the vocabulary, and it has a quiz for you to test your understanding.
如果你想下载该 PDF,它有所有的词汇,还有一个测验让你测试你的理解 。
Go to the link in my description box.
转到描述栏中的链接 。
You click on that.
点击它 。
You enter your name and your email address.
输入你的姓名和电子邮件地址 。
You sign up to my mailing list, and I send that PDF directly to your inbox, and then, every week afterwards, you will automatically receive the free lesson PDF.
注册我的邮件列表,然后我将该 PDF 直接发送到你的收件箱,然后,之后的每个星期,你将自动收到免费课程 PDF 。
You dont have to put your name in every time.
你不必每次都输入你的名字 。
As well as that, youll receive my updates and offers.
除此之外,你还会收到我的更新和优惠 。
Lets get started with the video.
我们开始看视频 。
I think we should start with "underwear" because, hopefully, thats what you put on first.
我认为我们应该从内衣开始,因为,这很有可能是你最先穿上的 。
Now, I am going to be talking about menswear and womenswear, but I completely understand that you can wear whatever you want, regardless of gender.
现在,我要谈论男装和女装,但我完全明白你可以 随心所欲,不分性别地穿着 。
Were just going from a vocabulary standpoint here.
我们只是从词汇的角度来看这里 。
Lets start with mens underwear.
先从男士内裤说起 。
In British English, we call mens underwear "pants."
在英式英语中,我们称男士内裤为pants 。
Now, in American English "pants" is what we call "trousers."
在美式英语中,pants就是我们所说的trousers 。
So if someone from the US says, "Take off your pants," it means, "Take off your trousers."
所以如果有人从美国说,Take off your pants意思是脱掉你的裤子 。
But if a British girl says, "Take off your pants," she might be flirting with you.
但是如果一个英国女孩说,Take off your pants,她可能在跟你调情 。
Now, "pants" is a very general term, but we can be more specific.
Pants是一个非常笼统的说法,但我们可以更具体 。
We have boxer shorts, or boxers, and these tend to have an elastic waist and baggy legs.

推荐阅读