You can also call them "thongs" or "Brazilians."
你也可以称它们为丁字裤或巴西裤 。
Thongs seems to be a really thin strip at the back, and Brazilians are slightly thicker at the back.
丁字裤后面好像是一条很细的条带,而巴西裤的背部则稍厚一些 。
Now, some important vocabulary: VPL.
现在是一些重要的词汇:VPL 。
Lots of women choose to wear thongs and Brazilians and g-strings to avoid the VPL, which means "visible panty line."
很多女性选择穿丁字裤和巴西裤和 G 弦裤来规避 VPL,意思是可见的内裤线 。
This is where the edge of your underwear can dig into your skin and be visible through clothes.
这是指你内衣的边缘可以压入你的皮肤并透过衣服可以看的见 。
I know I much prefer a seamless look.
我知道我更喜欢无缝外观 。
"Seamless" means smooth without any joins.
无缝是指没有任何连接的平滑 。
A seam in clothing is where two pieces of fabric have been sewn together.
衣服的接缝是指两块织物缝在一起了的地方 。
Thats the seam there.
那是那里的接缝 。
Lets also talk about bras.
我们也来谈谈胸罩 。
These are very, very important, or not so important nowadays.
这些非常非常重要,或者现在不那么重要了 。
It seems to be quite in fashion to not wear a bra.
不穿胸罩似乎很时髦 。
"Bra" is short for brassiere, but hardly anyone says that anymore.
胸罩是 brassiere 的缩写,但现在几乎没有人这么说了 。
We just say "bra."
我们只说胸罩 。
There are lots of different styles.
有很多不同的风格 。
We have a triangle bra, which is, of course, in a triangle.
我们有三角文胸,当然,这是一个三角形 。
Sort of more of a bikini shape.
更像是比基尼的形状 。
We have a t-shirt bra, which is a bra thats intended to be invisible under your t-shirt.
我们有一个 T 恤胸罩,这是一个专门设计的胸罩隐藏在你的 T 恤下 。
A sports bra.
运动文胸 。
This has lots of control, so theres minimal movement when doing exercise and running.
这种的控制性更强,所以在锻炼和跑步时活动幅度很小 。
We have a strapless bra with no straps.
我们有一个没有肩带的无肩带文胸 。
Straps are the pieces of material that go over your shoulder.
肩带指的是越过你的肩膀的那部分 。
We have a push-up bra, sometimes referred to as a Wonderbra, but again, Wonderbra is a brand.
我们有聚拢型胸罩,有时被称为 Wonderbra,但同样,Wonderbra 是一个品牌 。
But because they were one of the early ones on the market, lots of people got used to saying "Wonderbra" for every brand.
但因为它们是市场上的早期产品之一,很多人习惯把每种品牌都叫Wonderbra 。
The correct brandless term is a push-up bra, and this is where you have extra sponge or filling to push up your cleavage and to create a bustier look.
正确的无品牌术语是聚拢型胸罩,这种胸罩里面有额外海绵或填充物来推高你的乳沟并创造一个更紧身的外观 。
One last one we have is a bandeau.
我们拥有的最后一个是抹胸 。
This is a strapless piece of material, normally without too much structure.
这是一块无肩带的材料,通常没有太多的结构 。
There are two adjectives that you need to know when it comes to bras: "padded" and "underwired."
说到胸罩有两个形容词你需要知道:加垫和带钢圈 。
If a bra is padded, it means it has an extra layer of material.
如果胸罩有衬垫,这意味着它有一层额外的材料 。
This helps you have extra shape.
这有助于你形成额外的形状 。
推荐阅读
- excel出生日期如何改格式
- 如何拆面粉袋子的线,面粉袋线头怎么拆掉
- 乌克兰基辅柴可夫斯基音乐学院,哈尔科夫音乐学院
- DNF金币上限怎么提升,DNF如何提升金币存储上限
- 牛角手串的保养方法,牛角手串可以戴着洗澡吗
- 周深多高,周深英语149分真的吗
- 如何退出bios界面开机,电脑开机进入bios怎么退出
- 南浔为什么叫水晶晶
- 2024巴黎奥运会增加4个大项目是哪几项