我们有平角短裤,或平角裤,这些往往有弹性的腰部和宽松的裤腿 。
"Baggy" means loose or not tight.
Baggy的意思是松散或不紧绷 。
Briefs, which are also known as y-fronts, are shorter and tighter.
三角裤,也称为 y-fronts,更短更紧 。
Theyre often referred to as "snug," which means tight and close fitting.
它们通常被称为贴身的,这意味着紧密贴合 。
We also have boxer briefs, which have that same elasticated waist, and they have long legs which are tight fitting.
我们还有平角内裤,有同样的松紧腰,他们的裤腿很长,很合身 。
Now, lets talk about the womenswear equivalent.
现在,让我们谈谈对应的女性内裤 。
In American English, they call womens underwear "panties."
在美式英语中,她们称女性内衣为panties 。
Now, we dont tend to say this in British English.
我们在英式英语中往往不会这么说 。
"Panties" almost sounds like something youd say to a child.
Panties听起来就像是你对孩子说的话 。
It sounds quite childish.
听起来很幼稚 。
Which obviously, when youre talking about underwear, doesnt sit well with me.
很明显,当你谈论内衣时,这个词不适合我 。
In British English, we say "pants" or "knickers."
在英式英语中,我们说pants或knickers 。
So that "pants" word is a really general unisex term.
所以裤子这个词是一个非常普遍的男女通用的说法 。
"Knickers" is generally referring to womens wear.
Knickers泛指女装 。
Now, we also have lots and lots of different types of knickers.
现在,我们也有很多很多不同类型的短裤 。
We have briefs.
我们有平角裤 。
Now, these are often rudely referred to as "granny pants" cause theyre bigger, and theyre not deemed to be attractive, but I can think of many occasions where having attractive underwear is not your number one priority.
现在,这些通常被粗鲁地称为奶奶裤,因为它们更大,它们被认为没有吸引力,但我能想到很多场合穿迷人的内衣不是你的首选 。
So briefs can be very, very comfortable and convenient.
所以平角裤可以非常、非常舒适和方便 。
These cover you well, they are triangular, and they come up high, and they finish low.
这种内裤很好地覆盖了你的身体,它们是三角形的,而且前高后低 。
If you want underwear that holds you in and slims you and smooths your silhouette, then you have the option of control pants, or Spanx, which is actually a brand name, but because they were sort of the pioneers, like the Hoover...
如果你想要内衣并让你显得苗条,抚平你的轮廓,那么你可以选择塑形裤,或者Spanx,这实际上是一个品牌名称,但因为他们可以说是开拓者,就像胡佛......
Spanx, they were the first in the market, so their brand name has actually become something that we use for any brand.
Spanx,他们是市场上的第一个,所以他们的品牌名称实际上已经成为任何品牌的某种东西的代称了 。
We also have boyshorts.
我们也有平角裤 。
These are basically the womenswear version of boxer shorts.
这些基本上是平角短裤的女装版本 。
We also have knickers with just a thin strip at the back.
我们也有背面只有一条细条的短裤 。
These have many names.
这些有很多名字 。
You can call them a g-string.
你可以称它们为 G 弦裤 。
I grew up playing the violin, and I always found it so funny when my G string broke.
我从小拉小提琴,当我的 G 弦断了时,我总是觉得很有趣 。
Id tell everyone, "Oh no, Ive broken my G string!"
我会告诉每个人,哦,不,我的 G 弦断了!
推荐阅读
- excel出生日期如何改格式
- 如何拆面粉袋子的线,面粉袋线头怎么拆掉
- 乌克兰基辅柴可夫斯基音乐学院,哈尔科夫音乐学院
- DNF金币上限怎么提升,DNF如何提升金币存储上限
- 牛角手串的保养方法,牛角手串可以戴着洗澡吗
- 周深多高,周深英语149分真的吗
- 如何退出bios界面开机,电脑开机进入bios怎么退出
- 南浔为什么叫水晶晶
- 2024巴黎奥运会增加4个大项目是哪几项