但是英式英语中的衬衫会暗示这有一个衣领,纽扣,也许还有袖口 。
One word that you will hear a lot when talking about tops is "sleeves" or "sleeved."
说到上衣,你会经常听到的一个词是袖子或有袖子 。
The sleeves are the parts of the garment that cover your arms.
袖子是衣服覆盖你手臂的那部分 。
If something is short-sleeved, then it has short pieces of material on your arm.
如果是短袖的话,那么它在你的手臂上有一小块材料 。
Long sleeves, the opposite.
长袖,反之 。
We also mentioned collars, which is the material that can cover your neck, and the neckline, which is essentially a hole for your head.
我们还提到了衣领,即可以盖住脖子的材料,还有领口,这本质上是让你的头穿过的那个洞 。
I think neckline vocabulary is very important because different necklines suit different people.
我觉得领口的词汇很重要,因为不同的领口适合不同的人 。
We have the v-neck.
我们有 V 领 。
We have this; this is a boat neck.
我们有这种;这是一个船颈 。
This has got a thin kind of crescent shape.
这有一种薄的月牙形 。
A polo or turtle neck.
马球衫或高领毛衣 。
We have a cowl neck, which has some extra material.
我们有大翻领,它有一些额外的材料 。
And we also have a crew neck, which would be considered the most normal style of t-shirt neck.
我们还有一个圆领,它被认为是最常见的T恤领口款式 。
A sweetheart neck forms the top shape of a love heart.
心形领让上半身形成一个爱心形状 。
This is considered to be very feminine.
这被认为是非常女性化的 。
Square neck, scoop neck, and a halter neck, where the sleeves come up and go around your neck.
方领、大圆领和露背款,袖子的部分会卷起并绕在脖子上方 。
I love halter necks in the summer.
我喜欢夏天穿露背款 。
A top can be sleeveless or strapless.
上衣可以是无袖的或无肩带的 。
It can be strappy, or have straps.
它可以是有带子的 。
I know my mum would say, "Oh, I love your strappy dress," meaning your dress with straps.
我知道我妈妈会说,哦,我喜欢你的系带连衣裙,意思是带肩带的裙子 。
Really thin straps can be called "spaghetti straps" because they looked like a strand of spaghetti.
真的很细的带子可以叫意大利面带,因为它们看起来像意大利面 。
We could have short sleeves, half-length sleeves, three-quarter length sleeves, or long sleeves.
我们可以有短袖,半身袖,七分袖,或长袖 。
Now, in British English, a top with straps is usually called a "vest."
现在,在英式英语中,带肩带的上衣通常称为背心 。
In American English, its usually called a "tank."
在美式英语中,它通常被称为tank 。
Although, because here in Britain we consume a lot of American media, we do now use the word "tank" as well.
虽然,因为在英国我们接触了很多美国媒体,我们现在也使用tank这个词 。
But when I was younger, growing up, I would always say "vest top."
但是在我小时候,成长的过程中,我总是说背心上衣 。
But now Im older, "tank top" seems to be just as common.
但现在我年纪大了,tank top似乎也很常见 。
This could be because brands are more international now, so they choose to use the American terminology.
这可能是因为品牌现在更加国际化,所以他们选择使用美国术语 。
Something thats very popular at the moment, crop tops.
目前非常流行的东西,裁剪上衣 。
These are short tops that finish under your torso, and they show your midriff, or your stomach.
推荐阅读
- excel出生日期如何改格式
- 如何拆面粉袋子的线,面粉袋线头怎么拆掉
- 乌克兰基辅柴可夫斯基音乐学院,哈尔科夫音乐学院
- DNF金币上限怎么提升,DNF如何提升金币存储上限
- 牛角手串的保养方法,牛角手串可以戴着洗澡吗
- 周深多高,周深英语149分真的吗
- 如何退出bios界面开机,电脑开机进入bios怎么退出
- 南浔为什么叫水晶晶
- 2024巴黎奥运会增加4个大项目是哪几项