We also have corduroy trousers, which are made of a specific material, corduroy.
我们还有灯芯绒裤,由特殊材料灯芯绒制成 。
Cargo pants, or cargo trousers.
工装裤 。
These are sort of military-inspired.
它们有点军事元素 。
Theyre baggier.
它们更宽松 。
Chinos, these are cotton trousers, often found in beige.
斜纹棉布裤,这些是棉质长裤,通常是米色的 。
Shorts, which, of course, are shorter trousers.
短裤,当然是较短的裤子 。
Or if you want really tiny shorts, you can have "short shorts" in British English or "hot pants" in American English.
或者如果你想要表示非常小的短裤,你可以有英式英语的short shorts或美式英语中的热裤 。
We also have skirts.
我们也有裙子 。
There are lots of different styles.
有很多不同的风格 。
Starting with length, we have mini, midi, maxi.
从长度开始,我们有 mini、midi、maxi 。
Minis really short; midis at your knee; maxi is down to the ground.
Mini 真的很短;midi 在你的膝盖上;maxi 会到地上 。
Skirts can be pleated, meaning they have ironed folds of material.
裙子可以打褶,这意味着他们已经熨平了材料的褶皱 。
They can be skater skirts, which mean they go out like an ice skater.
它们可以是溜冰裙,这意味着他们像溜冰者一样出去 。
We also have tulip skirts, which means they come in like a tulip.
我们还有郁金香裙,这意味着它们像郁金香一样收尾 。
Trumpet skirts go out at the bottom, like a trumpet.
喇叭裙在底部打开,像喇叭一样 。
This is all very logical.
这一切都非常合乎逻辑 。
We have tiered skirts, also called "rara skirts."
我们有分层裙子,也称为rara 裙 。
Theyve got lots of different layers of material coming off.
他们有很多不同层的材料脱落 。
And my favourite, a pencil skirt, which is just a figure-hugging skirt that normally goes mid-thigh to the knee.
还有我最喜欢的铅笔裙,这只是一条紧身裙,通常从大腿中部到膝盖 。
We have lots of different types of dresses as well that go over your full body, but one thing I want to mention before is a jumpsuit.
我们也有很多不同类型的连衣裙,覆盖你的全身,但我之前想提的一件事是连身衣 。
So this is a full body outfit that has trousers as opposed to a skirt.
所以这是一个有裤子的全身装与裙子相反 。
These are usually full length.
这些通常是全长的 。
If you want your top attached to your shorts, this is normally called a "playsuit" in British English, or its called a "romper" in American English.
如果你想把上衣系在短裤上,这在英式英语中通常被称为playsuit,或者它在美式英语中被称为ropper 。
Cute, short, very summery floral dresses are called "tea dresses" in British English or "sundresses" in American English, but theres a lot of crossover.
可爱,短,非常夏日的碎花连衣裙在英式英语中被称为茶裙或美式英语中的sundresses,但有很多重合的部分 。
We have fit and flare dresses, which are tight at the top and then go out for the skirt.
我们有合身喇叭形连衣裙,上面很紧,然后裙子部分打开 。
Wrap dresses, which are wrapped around you and tied with a bow.
包身裙,包裹着你并有一个蝴蝶结的裙子 。
Maxi dresses, they go all the way down to the floor.
Maxi 连衣裙,它们一直拖到地板上 。
Ball gowns, these are very formal dresses, usually worn for evening events.
舞会礼服,这些是非常正式的礼服,通常在晚间活动时穿着 。
Peplum dresses; they were a big fashion, werent they?
荷叶边连衣裙;它们很时尚,不是吗?
推荐阅读
- excel出生日期如何改格式
- 如何拆面粉袋子的线,面粉袋线头怎么拆掉
- 乌克兰基辅柴可夫斯基音乐学院,哈尔科夫音乐学院
- DNF金币上限怎么提升,DNF如何提升金币存储上限
- 牛角手串的保养方法,牛角手串可以戴着洗澡吗
- 周深多高,周深英语149分真的吗
- 如何退出bios界面开机,电脑开机进入bios怎么退出
- 南浔为什么叫水晶晶
- 2024巴黎奥运会增加4个大项目是哪几项