致橡树英文版(来听一听英文版的致橡树吧)
Ode to the Oak—Shu Ting
致橡树——舒婷
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never resemble clambering trumpet creeper,
绝不像攀援的凌霄花 ,
To flaunt myself by your high branches.
借你的高枝炫耀自己;
If I fall in love with you—
我如果爱你——
I will never imitate spoony birds,
绝不学痴情的鸟儿 ,
To repeat simple melody for green shade.
为绿荫重复单调的歌曲;
I will not only resemble a wellspring,
也不止像泉源 ,
To bring you cool consolation perennially;
常年送来清凉的慰籍;
I will not only resemble steepy mountains,
也不止像险峰 ,
To increase your altitude or set off your dignified manner.
增加你的高度 , 衬托你的威仪 。
Even not only sunlight,
甚至日光 。
Even not only spring rain,
甚至春雨 。
No, these are not enough!
不 , 这些都还不够!
I must be a kapok beside you,
我必须是你近旁的一株木棉 ,
As an image of tree I stand with you.
做为树的形象和你站在一起 。
Our roots hold tightly in the earth,
根 , 紧握在地下 ,
Our leaves touch gently in the clouds.
叶 , 相触在云里 。
As 百思特网each百思特网 breeze passes, we salute each other,
每一阵风过 , 我们都互相致意 ,
But no one understand our own words.
但没有人 , 听懂我们的言语 。
You have your iron trunk and copper branch
你有你的铜枝铁干 ,
Like a knife, a sword and a halberd as well;
像刀 , 像剑 , 也像戟 ,
I have my red and big flowers,
我有我的红硕花朵 ,
Like a heavy sigh and a heroic torch as well.
像沉重的叹息 , 又像英勇的火炬 ,
Together we partake cold waves, storms and firebolts;
我们分担寒潮、风雷、霹雳;
Together we share fogs, flowing hazes and rainbows,
我们共享雾霭流岚、虹霓 ,
We seem always apart, but interdependent all life long.
仿佛永远分离 , 却又终身相依 ,
Onl百思特网y this is great love,
这才是伟大的爱情 ,
Faithfulness lies here:
坚贞就在这里:
I love not only your gigantic stature,
不仅爱你伟岸的身躯 ,
【来听一听英文版的致橡树吧 致橡树英文版】
But also the position you uphold,
也爱你坚持的位置 ,
And the earth on which you stand.
脚下的土地 。
推荐阅读
- 烤瓷牙和全瓷牙区别 门牙烤瓷牙能用多久
- 微信转账过期时间 微信转账多久退回
- 这部前妻写的霍金电影 霍金传 电影 2004
- 电脑中应该怎样共存两个窗口,电脑怎么让两个窗口同时存在
- 张志俊揭秘陈式太极拳 张志俊解密太极拳
- 男人嘴巴面相学嘴巴怎么看 男人面相学
- 炒苦杏仁具有5大功效,药用价值可不低 苦杏仁的功效与作用及食用方法
- 元代青花瓷器的另类解读 元青花瓷片
- 怎样做才能预防难看的老年斑? 怎样防治老年斑